Just Julia - Idea 1

 Good morning, So some ideas I have ARE:

1.)

Well last year I made this character up named Julia, she wanted to be a cheerleader but failed at it, it was part of this silly performance I did over Zoom during a dark point of the pandemic. It was for a one night sort of thing but I have felt stuck creatively lately and have thought about bringing her back. 

Link to the performance: https://vimeo.com/526340553

                                                                
She is a green screen character with pink hair and two eyes and a nose, I had fun with it for that performance, but that was kind of the end of it. To make more content, and also jumpstart my creative blahs, I decided to make short videos and tiktoks of her doing...whatever...perhaps doing daily tasks as a chance to experiment and develop the character more, perhaps she could be become some sort of avatar or even...?????...????

                                    
                                                               



Again the videos are just silly, and lo-fi (which I like), but perhaps there is something more I can discover through using other and more "advanced" digital tools.






Comments

Popular Posts