Experiment #434353465356 - Vuforia with VR - part2

                Ok so for a week I was in Vuforia hell. For some reason I could not get the AR camera and XR camera to work in tandem. When I pressed play it would play directly from the AR camera, so I tried to child the AR camera to the XR Rig and that seemed to work, even if the object from Vuforia was not perfect and going everywhere, the weird thing was sometimes all of a sudden the camera would jump directly from that object. It was TRIPPY!

Although not obvious from this specific post, it look a lot of effort to figure this out!, I even tried adding constraints to the AR camera, which did absolutely nothing. Yet sometimes the simplest solutions are the most effective. In the second image, when I was showing Anuraj what was happening, he simply clicked, in the inspector video, on the visibility of it. He said that Unity has issues with 2 cameras. 

IT WORKED! In the next post I will show where we are now with it!

WHen ANuraj and I                     


 

Comments

Popular Posts