First post since last week! And I will tell you why.

So. I was going to post more stuff last Thursday after Anuraj and I put stuff together...It took A LOT longer than we thought by the way. Something seemed off in this work session though, there were so many things going wrong and we had to change a few things, some of the things I did incorrectly and vice versa nothing was really going our way but we finally got something recorded.


It did not feel exciting for some reason though, and I will write about it later.


SO we had a meeting with Paul...Paul graciously spent time with us on our project and he was trying to push us to incorporate the idea of moving around the actual room and in virtual space concurrently. He was going over mainly Vuforia stuff and honestly my head hurt, it also didn't help that we were all virtual. Anyway...what Paul was saying I agreed with but considering timing wise I felt a little out of gas because we have been working on this for so long, and he wanted us to do something that was a great idea but I think Anuraj and I felt felt disheartened after it not because of the meeting but because we felt like nothing had come of all the time we had put in.

I know I had 3 projects happening and felt a little bit overwhelmed with everything to do in the projects.

ANuraj flew to India which meant there were a few days where I TRIED not to think about it. FLash forward to this morning. We scaled down the down again, this time not using Vuforia but just the 3D models themselves, we were now abel to walk around the same room in VR and in REAL LIFE at the same time! This honestly felt like an easy fix and ended up working!

I will further write more details about the process and what we are doing. It made it easier to navigate both realities now though, which is great!





Comments

Popular Posts